The Knuckleduster Cowtown Creator;
Create an Authentic Cowtown Setting For Any Western Role-Playing Game!
The Cowtown Creator provides you with all the information you need to design a Western town for your next role-playing campaign, short story, or penny dreadful. Each chapter covers a different type of institution or commercial establishment, providing the designer with a wealth of historical detail. Like the Firearms Shop, the Cowtown Creator is a UNIVERSAL SOURCEBOOK, containing over 200 pages of information for ANY GAME SYSTEM, including the 3rd edition of the world's most popular role-playing game! (Additional information is provided in a special appendix for both versions of Deadlands (TM) and FUDGE).
Featuring information NEVER BEFORE ASSEMBLED IN ONE VOLUME:
- -A classification system for quickly generating a fictional town . . .
- -Floor plans for saloons, dance halls, variety theaters, banks, blacksmiths, and other establishments . . .
- -Rules for old gambling games like faro and vingt-et-un . . .
- -Lists, lists, and more lists: saloon names, character names, drink names, and merchandise prices . . .
- -Character descriptions and numerous historical anecdotes proving beyond doubt that TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION!
- -SUPERBLY ILLUSTRATED with numerous maps, diagrams, historical photographs, period engravings, and original artwork.
- By Forrest Harris, with Rob Lusk, Phill Web, and illustrations by Rick Harris.